An Impacting by Design Webinar
Join experts from Impacting Business by Design’s industrial design community for a lively discussion on the critical elements and practices.
Join the debate and improve your ability to overcome the main challenges for successful new product development in UK small businesses today, and future-proof your product design.
Part 1 (18:00-18:55): The Critical Success Factors of New Product Development
Successful med tech design consultant and podcaster, Dr Helen Meese, leads a panel of industry and academic design experts to discuss how to:
- Assess and improve your organization’s product design capability.
- Manage research and development projects effectively.
- Work effectively and efficiently in university-industry product design partnerships.
Part 2 (19:00-19:55): Securing long term value from industrial product design
Entrepreneur and innovation coach, Angela Hobbs, joins a fresh panel focusing on issues effecting the long term returns from new product design, including how to:
- Design for sustainability.
- Design for manufacturing and assembly.
- Recognise and resolve the need for project finance and funding.
To register, please click here. Places can be booked up to one hour before the event.
We do hope that you will be able to join us for this very current and thought-provoking evening.