AMCASH (Advanced Materials Characterisation & Simulation Hub) is supporting West Midlands-based SMEs in improving and creating new products and processes, with a specific focus on materials. This support is delivered at zero cost to your business, with a short term approach to delivering results. Click here to access an informative flyer about AMCASH for futher information.
- Based at the School of Metallurgy and Materials, and part-funded by the University of Birmingham and the ERDF, we support SMEs right through the product development process.
- Our support ranges from desk research to understand markets and investigate suitable materials, through to evaluation and testing of new products, and evaluation of product failures.
- Our expertise covers metallurgical characterisation, microscopy, mechanical testing, polymer science, ceramics engineering, thermal monitoring and computational modelling.
- Proven track record in supporting SMEs to accelerate their product improvement and new product introductions.
- AMCASH support is free – with no outlay by the SME
Please contact our dedicated business support team to find out more about the AMCASH programme and whether it could benefit your Black Country business. Click here to submit a quick contact form or alternatively you can call us on 0333 070 5805 or at email@example.com